The following Globinar Links are a
collaborative effort with
Global Chamber’s International “Panel of Experts”
Cross-Cultural Communication has many parts. From an interpersonal communication perspective, it involves an understanding of how people from different cultures speak, communicate and perceive the world around them. If communication style differences are not respected, cultural issues intervene. This webinar panel prepares you for every turn.
(1) Doug Bruhnke, Moderator, Founder/President of Global Chamber | (2) LeLani Craig, President/CEO, CommGap | (3) Todd Cornell, CEO, Culture668 & Executive Director, Global Chamber Northern CO | (4) Gloria Petersen, Founder/President, Global Protocol Academy
Are you selling products or services across metros and borders? Do you have a new product and service that can be sold globally? Are you open to expanding sales to new regions? Do you find yourself busier than ever, with hardly any time to be effective? Are you looking for ways to sell more in less time? If you answered ‘yes” to any of these questions, this webinar offers tips on selling products and services across metros and borders.
(1) Doug Bruhnke, Moderator, Founder/President of Global Chamber, “Some Fundamentals” | (2) Melissa Sanderson, “VP of International Affairs at Freeport McMoRan, “Global Awareness” | (3) Nick Stanton, Sr. Vice President Business Development at Safeguard World Int’l, “Global Company, Global Clients” | (4) Val Macias, CEO/founder at Val-Ma Enterprises, “Don’t Sell” | (5) Ned Donkle, US Director of Enterprise Solutions at AFEX, “Working with Global Companies” | (6) Gloria Petersen, Founder/President, Global Protocol Academy, “Introduction to International Protocol”
This webinar prepares you to hosting international visitors to your business. Experts in protocol gather to share tips on everything from how to set up the visit, how to impress your visitors when they’re there and how-to follow-up. This is an important event for CEOs, COOs, CFOs, EVPs of finance, sales & marketing companies doing business across metros and borders.
(1) Doug Bruhnke, Moderator, Founder/President of Global Chamber | (2) Melissa Werner, Director in the Office of University Events and Protocol, ASU, offers a sampling of precedence around the World | (3) Mark Jackson, Honorary Consul General of Japan, shares his experiences in Japan | (4) De Alva Ward, Hopi/Paiute Shaman and Spiritual Teacher share Native American Precedence | (5) Gloria Petersen, CPP, Founder/President, Global Protocol Academy, identifies the definition and usage of protocol and etiquette.
This webinar prepares you for international travel by having a clear understanding of customs across the borders, safety measures you need to employ, and the importance of instilling security precautions.
(1) Doug Bruhnke, Moderator, founder/President of Global Chamber | (2) Gloria Petersen, Founder/President of Global Protocol Academy | (3) Roger Hurni, Chief Creative Officer at Off Madison Ave. | (4) Debora Rocha, Regional Security Manager at International SOS, Brazil | (5) Rick Buss, Executive Officer, Global Business Expansion at City of Peoria, AZ
“Cross-Cultural Communication in Global Business” features speakers from around the world and sponsored by GlobalChamber.org. The virtual presentation has a special focus on diplomacy and how employers can be more sensitive or helpful when language is an issue within their bilingual employees.
(1) Bruno Herrmann – Digital Globalization and Localization Director, The Nielsen Company | (2) Cyle Adair, Director of Business Development at InWhatLanguage | (3) Micah Bellieu, CEO and Founder at Fluency Corp. | (4) Gloria Petersen, CPP, Founder at Global Protocol Academy | (5) Tatiana Shcherbinina, Founder at Ruspan Communications | (6) Pilar Camargo President/CEO at Mile High Multilingual Services (MHMS)
In international business, first impressions are often the only chance professionals have to impress a business contact. When it comes to avoiding a faux pas, building trust, and creating business opportunities with a foreign partner, knowledge of customs and cultural differences concerning business attire, facial expressions, body language, and eye contact can be what makes or breaks a deal. Our speakers will discuss how business practices, such as negotiations, greetings, and meetings, differ between cultures and companies through their own personal experiences of having done business around the world.
(1) Doug Bruhnke, Welcome, founder/President Global Chamber | (2) Korina Smith, Moderator | (3) Sergio Cecutta, SMG Consulting | (4) Elizabeth Vennekens-Kelly, Director & Author, Cross Cultural Consulting | (5) Gloria Petersen, founder/President Global Protocol Academy
Note: Use your BACK ARROW ← to return to this page.
Visit the Global Chamber You Tube Channel
for additional Globinar Panel Discussions