Attention Meeting Planners and Bureaus:
- Inspirational keynote speeches customized for your event
- Content-driven seminars and training programs
- Books, manuals, articles, or study guides adapted specifically to your needs
- Personal image and style makeovers
- Personal appearances to help promote your event
Whether it is a convention, retreat, or in-house training, Gloria will work with you to promote and deliver a content-driven program that is fun and interactive. For example:
If image is a part of the package, she will work with local experts (fashion, cosmetics, hair stylists) to WOW your clients with professional makeovers. A professional makeover requires a “team of stylists” for the best and most impressive result.
If dining etiquette is the need, she will work with your caterer or the restaurant staff to make sure the seminar addresses all aspects of meeting with clients or staff over meals—from the menu and wine selection to toasting protocol. A dining etiquette tutorial requires the right logistics, perfect timing with restaurant staff, and quick thinking.
Your client is your client. Leads or further work opportunities that result from the relationship will be turned over to the meeting planner (or speaker’s bureau) for follow-up. Gloria will keep you informed at every step. You will be sent a copy of any handout prior to the program for approval so you can be assured that you are appropriately recognized as the key contact.
Gloria will work with your team of trainers as needed to ensure that workshops or seminars complement the company’s training module and “best practices” employee handbook.
Gloria will present a professional image and demeanor as she delivers a dynamic program. You will be notified immediately upon Gloria’s arrival and at her departure so that you can rest assured that she arrived and delivered the program as contracted. You will be notified of every contact that is made and every question asked regarding future or follow-up work.
If your client has an emergency resulting in another speaker having to cancel, Gloria will make every effort to assist or offer a program that fills that void. It happens!
If there is an opportunity to promote your company or expertise, Gloria will gladly make it happen through her newsletters and social media. If a testimonial is offered, it will be posted with a link to your website (if a link is requested). You will be given reprint permission to use excerpts from the customized handout in your on-line or in-house newsletter. If a debriefing is requested, Gloria will send you the results. Note that some debriefings are conducted by the bureau, in which case, Gloria is notified of the results.
Not sure what you want? Request a preliminary proposal (or working copy). Once your needs are identified, Gloria will submit a final proposal with seminar options and an investment menu. This final proposal, which Gloria will submit for your approval and signature, will contain in detail the topics to be covered, contact person(s), process, handouts, training options, menu, travel expenses, timing, and terms.
Needs and logistics vary. The following is a list of Gloria’s preferences for organizing the event and setting up the room. And since needs and logistics vary, she welcomes your input and adjustments.
- The room size should accommodate the size of the audience and the comfort level of the participants. Table seating is preferred for training modules or programs that exceed 90 minutes.
- The preferred table arrangement is crescent (round tables) or chevron (rectangular tables). Note: Round tables should be arranged with crescent seating to allow for an unblocked viewing of PowerPoint presentations and platform presentations.
- The client provides any equipment needed for the seminar presentation (e.g., LCD projector, flip chart, video player, lavaliere mike).
- Gloria will provide a laptop or flash drive to conduct PowerPoint presentations.
- Special arrangements needed or required should be noted prior to the seminar.
- The client handles logistics and food-related expenses for tutorial meals.
- Travel arrangements are to be made by the client unless other arrangements have been made. Travel arrangements should include two overnights (for a one-day engagement), one round-trip airfare (business class), ground travel expenses (airport shuttles or taxis), and a modest per diem to cover two meals per day. If the program requires more than one day, additional overnight accommodations will be added. Because air travel is unpredictable, early arrival on the day before an event is required.