What will Gloria do for you …
Gloria is dedicated and committed to give every organization and individual the very best. She realizes that every need is different and finds the process of “customizing” and “tailoring” her workshops and seminars a rewarding “win” for everyone. Her goal is to meet the needs of each participant; this is how she ensures results from her programs and how she continues to grow herself.
“You are the best organized person I know in this world!
I think you know how much I admire what you are doing.
I am a fan!”
– Letitia Baldrige, Personal Mentor and Author
Whether you are in need of an excellent speaker or trainer, or you are seeking a credible and informative professional to provide an interview on television or in a publication, Gloria will leave a motivating impression.
- Inspire others to overcome their obstacles.
- Motivate the seminar participants to make positive changes.
- Share messages of hope and determination.
Gloria connects with her audience and inspires a powerful mental, spiritual, and physical desire for positive change. She creates speeches and programs that engage humor, utilize audience participation, and deliver inspiration. Her own determination to overcome life’s obstacles has given her purpose. It has inspired her to focus on what others can do in their own lives to make the changes necessary to live a better quality of life; in whatever form is meaningful to them.
She will inspire you to capitalize on your own gifts and talents to draw people to you and create success in your personal and professional life. For example:
When Life Knocks You Down, Get Back Up! Gloria offers stories of hope and inspiration about not letting challenges keep you down, and about emerging stronger and more successful than before.
Develop the “He-ro‚” and “She-ro” in You! We all have what it takes. That person in the mirror is stronger, smarter, funnier, and more successful than we ever thought we could be. That’s who we are, only better. So don’t wait for a tragedy or a life change to become that person. Do it now!
Gloria will combine or customize these motivating ideas based on your theme or event. Your attendees will laugh (perhaps even tear a little) and ultimately alter their perception of who they are and what they can do in life.
Meeting Gloria will no doubt inspire you as well.
- Provide partial-day or full-day programs, or create a seminar series.
- Customize workbooks or handouts to serve as a resource.
- Design interactive activities that keep the participants engaged.
- Utilize assessments prior to the seminar and share the outcome.
- Debrief two weeks following the seminar to be sure objectives are met.
Gloria engages participants and excites them. She uses humor and group involvement to ensure the success of her programs. And she helps her participants develop the confidence they need to overcome interaction obstacles by demonstrating how to make a charismatic connection.
Gloria continues to train extensively in the protocol, image, ethics, etiquette, and cultural diversity fields. She makes every effort to adapt her programs to each new wave of technical and social change.
What does this mean for you?
You can be sure that Gloria’s programs are not only entertaining, they are relevant and topical. She has the gift of speaking to many while at the same time making each person feel as though they are the only one sitting in the audience.
- Offer SME (Subject Matter Expert) coursework and training modules.
- Be available to teach your trainer or facilitator how to deliver SME programs.
- Provide a five-day comprehensive certification program.
Gloria has been training people for years. What she trains audiences to think, do, and believe isn’t the main objective. She trains people to make positive changes in their lives using a variety of strategies. Whether she is convincing people that their appearance and behavior directly affect success in their career and in their life, or whether she is inspiring people to embrace and develop their own positive sense of self, she is being a catalyst for positive change in so many lives . She will share her extensive experience and training know-how with your training team.
Her enthusiasm is infectious and people leave her training sessions motivated to create new opportunities for success and happiness for their respective classes or sessions. She can turn a corporate training seminar into an experience of hope and possibility.
Gloria will use her own proven programs to train or she will create sessions according to her clients’ specific needs. This is what makes her invaluable as a trainer: her passion for whatever material she is conveying. Quite frankly, it makes her one of the best in the business.
- Develop a program for image enhancement (for individuals or groups).
- Share winning strategies for dressing for success (or to impress) choosing casual and/or tailored attire.
- Demonstrate how to use one’s personal presence (appearance and body language) and charisma as the first step in selling visual credibility.
- Guide individuals on how to take their social skills to the next level.
Gloria demonstrates how to be in touch with who you are and to project yourself through your style. Gloria recommends that you avoid trends and not become a fashion victim by wearing what is popular and is not in your best interest.
- First, you need to know your color pallet (colors that work with your eyes/skin/hair)
- Next, understand how you are proportioned in relation to the design or style
- Then, allow your personality to shine through
The colors that you wear should enhance YOU! Your style may be one of five looks or a combination of two or three. Whatever it is, it is “uniquely you“, and it sends a message before you even say a word— it needs to make you appear “believable.” This is how your achieve the “IT” factor!
Can you learn style? Absolutely! It’s true.Some people seem to be born with an amazing sense of style. But don’t worry if you do not possess the style gene. Interpreting your own personal style through the use of clothing and accessories is just the start. Style is also movement, expression, and attitude.
Gloria started out in the mid-eighties specializing in color analysis and fashion design. In fact, she achieved wide recognition for her fashion workshops in which she coached people to make the most of their personal style by creating an impressive look without having to spend a fortune. She will do the same for you.
- Provide enrollment workshop opportunities at a Global Protocol training facility.
- Offer on-site workshops at the client’s training facility.
- Participate in department store–sponsored fashion seminars.
- Volunteer her expertise at fundraisers and community events.
Sometimes the need is unique and calls for a young audience. Gloria will utilize her team of experts to ensure that you get the desired training. These are special request programs. For example:
Children of Executives—Gloria and her team of facilitators teach social skills from greetings and self-introductions to table manners through which children learn to become more confident as individuals and a source of pride for their parents.
Prom Poise—Gloria reviews social skills with teens and offers a dining tutorial that better prepares teens for their prom. Imagine opening the door for your date (or having the door opened for you), walking with confidence in dress shoes, presenting (and accepting) a corsage with class, and handling the dining experience with finesse on your very first formal occasion.
Open Enrollment Registration
Our open enrollment class descriptions and registrations are posted on
the GlobalBusinessProtocol.com website.
You can also sponsor any of our programs at your own training facility or location.
Visit the “Meeting Planners” tab for logistic preferences.
To learn more about Gloria’s background
as founder and president of Global Protocol, Inc.